This step by step guide will help you integrate Meterian in your Codeship Basic CI.
Add Meterian to the pipeline
- Open the “Test” tab in your project’s settings
- In the “Setup Commands” field paste this command
wget -q https://www.meterian.io/downloads/meterian-cli.jar
- Click on “Add Pipeline” or add this snippet to your existing pipeline:
java -jar meterian-cli [Meterian CLI Options]
Set the METERIAN_API_TOKEN environment variable
- Open the “Environment” tab in your project’s settings
- Create the new variable with “Key” “METERIAN_API_TOKEN”
To retrieve a Meterian API Token visit the Meterian Dashboard; in your account select the tab "Tokens" and create a new one, or use an existing one.
Last modified 2yr ago