Azure DevOps Pipelines
The native integration of Meterian in Azure DevOps can be completed in a few simple steps:
- Set the Meterian API Token, either:
- in a variables group
- as part of a pipeline
Setting the Meterian API Token in variables group
Select Library from the Pipelines menu and create a new Variable group. Then add
METERIAN_API_TOKEN(click on the lock icon to make it as secret variable).
Specify the variable group in the pipeline (Option A)
# Starter pipeline
# Start with a minimal pipeline that you can customize to build and deploy your code.
# Add steps that build, run tests, deploy, and mode:
- group: meterian-team-variables
Setting the Meterian API Token as a pipeline variable (Option B)
- From the Pipeline editor, click on Variable in the top right corner
Add Meterian task to the pipeline
- In the Review section (or whenever editing the Pipeline) Click on "Show Assistant" and select "Meterian Scanner" from the list
- The Meterian task must be under "steps"
- Save the Pipeline
It is possible to specify the Meterian CLI options and also to specify a custom working directory, neither of them is required.